A Crossing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first hello >_>

2 posters

Go down

The first hello >_> Empty The first hello >_>

Post  CrimsonAura September 11th 2008, 3:14 pm

First new member post, and hopefully there will be hundreds or thousands more; all made by people who aren't noobs. I joined this forum because animal crossing is one of my favourite simulation games, and also a fairly fun "classic". Anyways a bit about me:

I am a high school student aiming to excell in c++ programming and graphics design.

I enjoy tennis, board games, graphics, light programming assignments, Videogames, and playing on my Wii, Gamecube, And nintendo DS(Yes, I like nintendo. I even buy the nintendo power magazines every month!)

On roblox I am fairly rich. When I post this I have about 11,000 Robux and 51,000 Tickets. I only donate to people that I know closely/In real life. I barely even trade since usually I get scammed by people trying to suck the economy dry.

I had both animal crossing games at one point in time, but I lost my DS version, and my Gamecube version is scratched beyond use(Back then I didnt take very good care of my gaming gear. I learned fast though.)

Anyways that must have been a fair bit of text to read through, but I leave you with one final thing. Follow the forum rules so everyone can have a fun, noob-free experience on 'A Crossing Forum' Smile
CrimsonAura
CrimsonAura

Male Number of posts : 1
Hobbies : Videogames, Tennis, Solving INTENSELY difficult puzzles and graphics design.
Humor : If you want to hear my humor.. You'd wish you had not. My humor can be quite violent-themed at times
The first hello >_> Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The first hello >_> Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://twelvescions.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The first hello >_> Empty Respect Him.

Post  CinnamonRoll September 12th 2008, 12:44 pm

You are also the 1st rank granted admin! lol!

CinnamonRoll
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : Collecting fruit,bugs,fish,fossils,etc...
Humor : Knock-Knock Jokes.I know...
The first hello >_> Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The first hello >_> Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-10

https://crossingforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum